Most of the jewelry stores hold the exact same or maybe comparable designs of jewelry. However, in every likelihood you might find totally different pricing for them. So, it is very important to look on the net before you decide any diamond jewelry.
I have listed below few tips and considerations which should assist you to in taking right decision while purchasing diamond jewelry:
1) Price of a diamond increases exponentially with carat weight. So, if you should be searching for 1 carat stone, then it is likely to be wiser to choose 0.9 to 0.96-carat diamond. This is because it’ll cost you not as without any perceivable size difference.
2) Diamond is more costly if it’s weight is in the multiple of 0.5 (like 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc). Whereas, diamond that is slightly below these weights 結婚戒指推介, such as a.98 carat or 1.46 carat is dramatically cheap and a better choice than its closest full or half carat stone. So, you can choose carat weight that is slightly significantly less than half or full carat value, because the difference in size is likely to be undetectable and you is likely to be paying less.
3) If diamond has inclusion that falls too near its bottom then it is likely to be reflected and mirrored all over it, making it appear to be it’s more inclusions than really are. So, check always for inclusion and its location in diamonds.
4) Pay attention to clarity of stone if you should be searching for higher carat weight diamond. This is because, as how big stone increases, flaws and inclusions become easily visible.
5) Often, jewelers don’t inform about small flaws contained in diamond. They put a prong over it or set it in a mounting that covers up these flaws (like in a Bezel Setting). Although, this isn’t a negative practice but the reality remains that they may not disclose the fact you will find additional flaws which are covered up or unseen. So, it’s always good to purchase the diamonds loose and certified and then ask them to occur a mounting of one’s choice.
6) D – F is a perfect color grade but G – H is still considered colorless. I – K diamonds have very faint yellow tones which can be masked in numerous ways, like setting an I – K colored stone in a setting made of yellow gold will offset the yellow tones.
7) An excellent round diamond hides color the most effective and is less inclined to reveal a lesser color grade in its corners since it doesn’t have corners. Also, not enough corners causes it to be a better made and less inclined to chip than the pointed tip of a pear-shaped or marquise diamond.
8) How much to invest? It’s often stated that as a guideline, you should spend your 2 months’ salary while buying diamond engagement ring. But, understand that this was just an advertising strategy formulated by diamond cartels to obtain consumers spend as much money as possible. So, I will suggest spend according to your financial allowance without thinking about these marketing gimmicks.