Imagine yourself sitting in a stadium surrounded by the singing, chanting, and cheering of the crowd. The ball is played forward to the star striker. As he winds as much as unleash his shot you are able to hear the audible sucking in of the breath of 50,000 fans waiting in expectation. In that split second since the ball sails goal-ward not a sound is heard. What follows next could be the exhalation of excitement since the ball sails wide, the gut-wrenching feel of the opposing team scoring, the sigh of relief as your opponent misses, or the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled excitement of one’s team scoring.
That is the minute that produces soccer so exciting, and especially so in the English Premier League. Every moment may bring forth those primal emotions of frustration แมนยู, rage, disappointment, joy. There’s always the chance for something to occur; a play that will change the length of the game and even change the length of the entire season. When you’re a fan of the English Premier League, there’s always something worth watching.
Listed here are 5 reasoned explanations why everyone ought to be following the English Premier League.
5) INTENSITY AND UNPREDICTABLE DRAMA – Every match matters. In the end, every match is much more than just just one game. With a clock that runs forward as opposed to backward, there’s always the chance for something to occur before very end. With the addition of stoppage time, even how many minutes that can become on the clock is unknown. Scripts could be written and expectations set, but you never know what’ll actually happen until the ultimate whistle blows.
4) WORLD-CLASS TEAMS AND PLAYERS – The English Premier League is comprised of 20 teams, which have their very own rich history and type of play. In the Premier League you are able to virtually choose any type of play and find a team that promotes that style. Counterattack, tika taka passing, wing play, possession and tempo control, hardworking and hard tackling, and more. There’s another reason you can find so many different styles of play: players from virtually every continent in the world choose to showcase their talents in England. This has made the Barclays Premier League a world-wide brand that’s increasingly popular each year.
3) GOAL SCORING AND NON-STOP ACTION – The Premier League is not noted for any one type of play, but you are able to always expect there to be action and excitement in some form. Most matches are played at a rapid pace. No commercials, no time outs, no running down the clock. Last season 1,066 goals were scored through the 380 games played. I would not be surprised to see more scored this year. Every goal scored is accompanied by the celebrations of the fans, but even moreso, that of the players. Each player has their very own type of celebrating, with some including the fans, others including teammates, and those that prefer to celebrate in their very own world.
2) EPIC RIVALRIES – I would claim that the Premier League has more rivalries than some other league. With the league being in a nation about as large as the state of Louisiana, rivalries are inevitable. London alone has six separate clubs playing in the Premier League. Derbies (matches played between rivals) take place multiple times through the season, with clubs facing rivals from exactly the same city or nearby cities. Many of these rivalries have long, rich histories that go back decades.
1) UNWAVERING FANS AND ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE – The singing, the chanting, the cheering. It all adds to the atmosphere. Some particular stadiums and games have it a lot more than others, but it’s there to some degree for each single match. Every team has multiple songs and chants they can turn to throughout the match to get behind their team. Each time a crowd is in full voice, it is truly amazing. The minute once the ball hits the trunk of the internet and you hear the crowd’s cry of joy, is the minute that every soccer fan lives for.